Gina Valorz, CPA, PFS, CGMA – Managing Partner
Gina Valorz joined Steven Bankler’s CPA firm in 1996 and Bankler Advisory (the investment advisory service of Steven Bankler’s CPA firm) in 2001. She earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree as an accounting major from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 1990. Gina obtained her CPA license in 1993. Her CPA experience includes two years as a general ledger accountant for Coca Cola Bottling Company of the Southwest, two years as tax specialist with KPMG and two years as staff accountant with Sue Fuselier, CPA.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Series 66 License (Investment Advisor)
- Series 7 License (General Securities License)
- Texas Life and Health Insurance License
- Texas Society of CPAs
- San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce