Join Our Team
“We won’t be your first job, but we could be your last” – Steve Bankler
We are currently seeking a Certified Public Accountant who is interested in refining their professional career and improving their work/life balance. Our firm offers a family friendly environment promoting a less than 40-hour work week with Friday afternoons off.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Close at Noon on Fridays, year round
- Hot Lunches provided during busy times of the year.
- Tickets available for Entertainment (Majestic & Tobin Theaters), Sports (UTSA Football & Spurs), etc.
- Several dinner celebrations each year
- Monthly staff “night out” with appetizers
- Employee Bonus Programs
Qualifications & Requirements
- CPA License required
- Proficient in Lacerte (or other Professional Tax software), QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Data Bases.
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
We Are Looking For Outstanding Individuals To Join Our Team!
Steven Bankler CPA is a niche public accounting firm with expertise in family-owned and closely held businesses. Whether for corporations or individuals, our tax returns are nearly all affiliated with business owners. We continue to find ways to enhance and increase our clients’ bottom line – from tax savings and asset protection strategies, to income generating and cost reduction advice.
- Asset Protection
- IRS Negotiation and Representation
- Sophisticated Tax and Business Financial Planning
- Business Negotiation and Representation
- SUCCESSion Planning
- Exit Planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- Forensic Investigative Accounting
- Expert Witness (qualified by state and federal courts)
- Litigation Support
Steven Bankler, CPA, Ltd. has been named one of this year’s Best Places to Work by the San Antonio Business Journal. This award recognizes companies for raising the bar in providing a work environment that promotes job satisfaction and productivity. We extend our appreciation to our entire team for their consistent dedication and devotion to our valued clients!
1. Complete/Submit the Form
2. Email Your Resume
At least four very good reasons 🙂