The Bankler Report
The Bankler Report updates clients and business associates about time-sensitive issues related to tax law changes, important Department of Treasury regulations and other hot topics. This website contains a collection of these previously issued special articles and will publish updates when new time-sensitive issues arise.
Should you wish to subscribe to our e-mail distribution of The Bankler Report, please contact Cortney Savage, Client Service Specialist.
- December 17, 2014. Congress Passes Tax Extender
- November 20, 2014. Tax Planning With Republican Controlling U.S. Senate
- October 16, 2014. Simplified Per Diem Travel
- September 23, 2014. Meals For The Convenience of Employer Maybe 100% Deductible.
- August 07, 2014. IRA Rollover Allowed Once Annually
- July 24, 2014. Inherited IRAs & Non-Exempt Assets
- June 25, 2014. Self Employment Taxes Imposed on LLC Earnings
- April 22, 2014. Individual Average Deductions 2011
- Mar 13, 2014. Auto Depreciation
- Jan 23, 2014. Protective Claim on FICA Taxes Paid on Severance Pay
“We were one of Steve’s first clients when he opened his doors in 1977. Over the years, he has provided sophisticated tax planning and reduction strategies.”